In the event of a disaster, the Housing Authority of the City of Greenville will take action that allows us to protect our tenants and property to the extent possible. It is very important that you stay informed. Follow the instructions provided by law enforcement, elected officials, and other professionals regarding evacuation and other safety measures before, during, and after a disaster. The information below is provided to assist you in preparing for a disaster.
Emergency Contact Phone Numbers
- Police, Sheriff, Fire, Ambulance, Highway Patrol: 911
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Pitt County Sheriff's Office: 252-830-4141 (Non-Emergency)
- Greenville Police Department: 252-329-4315 (Non-Emergency)
- American Red Cross - Northeastern North Carolina Chapter: 252-355-3800
- Greenville Fire Department: 252-329-4390 (Non-Emergency)